For any business that is serious about long-term growth, it’s vital that the importance of print media is taken into account.
Printed marketing has been given a bad name in recent years, but there’s a reason companies such as the Fast Printing Co are still in business! Digital media might be one of your most powerful forms of marketing, but it’s not the be-all and end-all of your marketing needs. Managed correctly, it can be one of the easiest ways to help take your marketing to a whole new level.
What, though, is the essential marketing plan needed for every successful business? What items do you need to have printed?
- A Logo.
- Start off by getting a bespoke custom logo made. It should have an image style, a font selection and a color design that helps to really fit with your business. A company that helps people with mental health, for example, might want to stay away from a loud, aggressive design. Keep it simple and in-fitting with the business you own!
- Very underrated as a marketing tool, stationary is a fine subliminal marketing tool that you should definitely look to use. It’s very powerful and offers a great solution to improving your marketing performance without doing too much. Company invoices, statements, letters, envelopes, cards and even pens and pads are all necessary as part of your branding push. When used correctly, they can be such an effective marketing tool – it’s a great investment that makes you look extra professional, too.
- Business Card.
- The business card is an absolute must, and it plays a major role in helping your business to grow accordingly. A business card should be carried on you at all times, and it can be given out to pass on contact details, social media channels and digital communications to really help make the right impression. It’s a great one for boosting visibility and for leaving a memorable impression on any one who you happen to start networking with.
- Getting some small gifts made up is a good way to push the goodwill of your brand further and further. This can help to boost your overall brand appeal and goes a good distance to helping make you feel a little more optimistic and engaging. It helps to make your business stand out from the competition a touch, and does a good job of showing that you care.
- Lastly, a strong brochure is a must for any kind of business that is serious about making a success of itself. This makes it easy for you to leave a clear call to action and inspire people to come and try out your service properly. It’s a good opening gambit to help promote your services and go a really long way to helping you stand out across the spectrum as many of your competitors today simply won’t be using physical media like this any longer.
Either way, you should look to use all of the above as each one can play a major role in helping to make your business more visible, more appealing and, frankly, more human in the eyes of customers new and old.