As internet and social media marketing usage rises still, marketers and small business owners continue to buzz with the question “Is Print Dead?” Here are a few key advantages of print that cannot be matched with online marketing.
- Tangibility – Printed marketing materials can stay in houses or offices for months or years, while internet ads almost always disappear immediately. Print ads are likely to stick with the reader and will leave a larger impact on the consumer.
- Credibility – The saturation of popups and banner ads on the web can be overwhelming and the fear of spam and viruses makes people weary of clicking. A printed ad is more trustable as there is no imminent danger in a printed ad.
- Branding – Print ads are excellent for solidifying your brand identity. Your ads, brochures, signs and business cards should have a consistent aesthetic and will be recognized by consumers as they encounter it more frequently.
- Target Marketing – With print advertising, businesses can choose exactly where they would like their ad placed. Much more effectively than online, printed ads can target certain audiences, including specific cities, incomes and demographic breakdowns.
- More Engaging – Websites are often skimmed in as little as a 15 second visit. Consumers are more engaged when reading printed material.
- Less Print Ads – With more and more businesses relying solely on the internet for their advertisement needs, the decline of print can actually be used as a marketing advantage. The publications are less crowded, allowing more room for your ad to shine.
The best way to market your business is to utilize as many channels as possible to reach consumers and this definitely should not exclude print. Print advertising works. Print will work synergistically with your online and other advertising methods to produce valuable results for your company. Fast Printing Co has some of the fastest turnaround times on the best quality printed materials.